Renee Bracey Sherman is an award winning activist and author of Saying Abortion Aloud: Research and Recommendations for Public Abortion Storytellers and Organizations. Bracey Sherman’s work has been featured on BBC Radio World Newshour, The Guardian, EBONY, Salon, Fusion, TIME, The Atlantic, RH Reality Check, and Feministing. Bracey Sherman is a writer with Echoing Ida, a project of Forward Together, that amplifies the voices of Black women thought leaders. Bracey Sherman holds a master’s degree in public administration from Cornell University and sits on the board of NARAL Pro-Choice America Foundation.
- The Guardian interview with Renee
- Fusion interview with Renee
- Interview: Dr. Willie Parker—A Soldier for Choice (Ebony)
- Whitewashing reproductive rights: How black activists get erased (Salon)
- The Danger of Parental Notification of Abortion Laws (Ebony)
- Roe Under Attack: Why Telling Abortion Stories Is Necessary (Ebony)