- You Can’t Put a Hashtag on Success: The Battle to Be Atlanta’s Hottest Dance (Pitchfork)
- Review: Tut, "Preacher's Son" (Pitchfork)
- The Essential Wisdom (and Freestyles) of Meek Mill (Pitchfork)
- On 'The Nightly Show,' Larry Wilmore does as much listening as talking (Baltimore City Paper)
Currently freelancing at Radio.com, but I’ve written previously for MTV and VICE.
I am a Korean-Canadian. Currently I am working on my writing portfolio and a fiction book; finished writing residencies at MacDowell and The Banff Centre. I worked in NYC in the fashion industry for the past twelve years (MaxMara, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Steven Alan) and left for Canada in Fall ’14.
Can report on anything Canadian related, or Korean-Canadian/American related and am up-to-date on fashion/food/travel/art trends!
Host of a radio show that profiles authors, Literary Soundtrack, on Radio Sombrao
Moderator of many literary-based panels
Curated literary events throughout Los Angeles
Staff writer/editor at E! Online, Style Network.com, In Touch Weekly, Angeleno Magazine
- Why Do Latinas Have the Highest Suicide Rate in America? (Cosmopolitan)
- Exclusive: Gina Rodriguez on Dating a Virgin, Winning a Golden Globe & More (Latina magazine)
- Exclusive: Abraham Quintanilla, J.Lo & More Remember Selena (Latina magazine)
- Clips (Lilliam Rivera)
Specialties: Editorial. Custom Content, Concepts and Creation. Reporting. Fact-Checking. Creative Focus: Beauty, Fashion, Celebrity, Lifestyle. Decision making, leadership, and ability to remain efficient in multitasking in a fast paced environment. Nine years of editorial experience.
- xoVain archive (xoVain)
I write about Portland’s Voodoo Doughnuts a lot.
- YouTube channel (YouTube)