Poet, creative nonfiction writer, and associate professor.
I am currently a health reporter at WFPL News, Louisville’s public radio station.
I also have experience in video production.
- Southern Indiana Town Inches Towards Help, Hope in Light of HIV Outbreak (WFPL)
- Why Young Kentuckians Don’t Sign Up for Health Insurance (WFPL)
- How Kynectors Help Kentuckians Navigate Signing Up for Health Insurance (WFPL)
- How Kentucky’s Nurse Practitioners Are Filling the Void Left by a Physician Shortage (WFPL)
- What I Learned From Spending Time on the Job with a Louisville Colon Surgeon (WFPL)
- What Happens When a Radio Journalist Loses Her Voice? (WFPL)
- Personal Website